CCTV systems are proven to deter crime. That's because criminals are less likely to target premises that have good security, whether that be a business, public building or someone's home. MCG's experienced, highly-trained staff monitor all the cameras we have installed from our control centre - 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They offer you and your property increased protection, giving you peace of mind whatever your circumstances.
The knowledge that you and your premises are protected by one of our comprehensive surveillance systems will help you to feel safe and secure, and consequently reduce your fear of crime.
MCG provides CCTV solutions that are designed to suit your own specific requirements. Our service includes:
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive, transparent pricing
- Professional installation
- Ongoing management and consultation by trained professionals
- Recommendations as to how best to increase business performance and revenues (if appropriate).
MCG has been providing high-quality CCTV solutions for almost 30 years. We currently monitor over 700 cameras.
MCG's CCTV clients:
- Local Authorities
- Private homes
- Car parks.
MCG only use high-quality cameras that produce excellent footage. This allows us to identify - and helps the police to arrest - those who commit crimes. We also use Stryker cameras, which can be deployed quickly, if needed.
All of our CCTV systems are monitored according to the strictest guidelines and regulations. We record every image and keep them in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the CCTV code of practice.
MCG's Code of Practice outlines our control room management and operation policies, including:
- Access to the monitoring centre
- Management of recorded material
- Releasing images to police officers
- Government organisations
- Members of the public
- Procedures for handling incidents.