Medway Commercial Group (MCG) is committed to the highest standard of information and every attempt has been made to present up to date and accurate information. However, MCG gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information on this web site and accepts no liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on such information.
Although MCG takes all reasonable measures to ensure that the information provided to it from third parties is not defamatory or offensive, MCG cannot control the content or take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.
If you are a user with general public and anonymous access, the MCG website does not store or capture (unless otherwise stated) personal information but merely logs the user's IP address that is automatically recognised by the web server.
If users choose to complete any of the online forms, MCG will not use the personal information they provide it with for marketing purposes.
MCG may pass their details on to third party service providers who are contracted to MCG in the course of dealing with their request. These third parties are obliged to keep their details securely, will use them only to fulfil the request and will dispose of the details when the request is complete.
This privacy statement only covers the MCG website at www.mcgsolutions.co.uk. This statement does not cover links within this site to other websites.
You may place a link from your website to the MCG website provided you follow these guidelines:
- You must not replicate (eg, duplicate, copy or reproduce) content from MCG's websites, except where a copyright licence has first been obtained.
- You must not create a frame or border environment around MCG's website content.
- You must not deep link to any MCG website content in such a way that by doing so you pass it off as your website content.
- You must not imply that MCG is endorsing your website, or your products or services.
- You must not present false information about MCG.
- You must not use any of MCG's trademarks without prior written consent of MCG.
- You must ensure that your website does not include content which would be construed as distasteful, controversial or offensive.
- You must ensure that your website does not infringe any intellectual property or other rights of any third parties.
Hyperlinking by Medway Commercial Group
It is MCG's policy to obtain permission to link to other websites. It is not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites. Listing should not be taken as any kind of endorsement. MCG cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and has no control over the availability of linked pages. MCG expressly reserves the right to request that any link in breach of these guidelines be removed and to take whatever other action it deems appropriate.
MCG makes every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. MCG cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to a user’s data or their computer system which may occur while using material from this website.
Intellectual property right (copyright)
MCG provides various data on its websites for information purposes and for personal, non-commercial use only. The use of and access to the information is regulated by intellectual property right (copyright). No part of these sites may be copied or adapted without written permission from MCG.